Okay, we can all exhale now. It has been a week of emotions and finally we can try to get into a rhythm for summer.
As you all know, last week was the last week of school for Columbus Public Schools. Jasmine was "graduating" from elementary school to move on to middle school. There were picnics to go to, signs to make, pics to take and tears to be shed. It's hard to believe she is in middle school. Devon and Mikeala were kind of pushed to the back a little bit due to all of the festivities but they were alright with that. I think they know that their turn is coming soon.
Then we had the BB gun incident. Remember the "Christmas Story"? The whole "You'll shoot your eye out" theme. Well.......
We had to remind Devon over and over yesterday that you NEVER LOOK DOWN THE BARREL OF A GUN FOR ANY REASON!!! We are so thankful he was protected! The BB's are plastic these days and it will leave a nasty bruise but it didn't go into his eyeball. Missed it by THAT much...but it didn't go in. He'll probably have a bit of a black eye. He didn't admit it because he is practicing his machismo but he was scared, embarrassed, angry, and hurt by his actions. He said it was the stupidest thing he had ever done. He's only 10, he has lots of time yet. He even went home to let his dad yell at him. Brave boy. In the end, he learned though.
My girls came back safely from their annual camping trip. Liz and Lori that is.... I'm always a little concerned when they are out there camping. Don't really know why but I am. They come back so tired! I wonder what they do there?
caution! obligatory paris story!!.....Paris threw a temper tantrum in court when she learned she had to go back to the poky. A time out for her! Now headlines say she is contrite and wants to learn from her experience. I hope she does. i wonder...do they have maids in jail? who cleans the cells? hmmmm.....three squares a day, no phones, no tv, a huge stack of books, no responsibilities.....sleep when you want....solitary confinement.......no! i'm just playin'!
Soprano's spoiler...if you taped it to watch, stop reading here:
Finally...I didn't hear any screaming, lamenting or tearing of clothing last night so this morning I checked out the Internet and Tony Lives! i'll let Liz give you the low down And I am relieved for Liz because she loves Tony Soprano. At least now, perhaps, they are open for a continuation should the creator of the show need some cash. In the meantime, Tony is Tony and he will continue on and we can make up our own ending. Right Liz?
To quote Alice Cooper...SCHOOL'S OUT FOR THE SUMMER! cue electric guitars, the pool is in balance, I'll be playing with and teaching LOTS of kids almost every day....Paris is tucked away, TONY LIVES! And we can all breathe!
1 comment:
Yes he lives!!!!
Post a Comment