Sunday, May 27, 2007

Where is everybody?

It's early. Well, not exactly as early as it was a couple of hours ago but still.... I know no one is at home and it feels like I am here at headquarters while everyone is out on bivouac. I'm glad they are having fun I know and I am being forced to do something on my own. Kind of scary but kind of peaceful too.

I have so much to do to get things in order around my little quarter acre of Gods green earth and have decided to take it a step at a time. I am excited but a little melancholy too. Winter is coming....

BUT on a lighter note, the pool is open and I have a stack of books to read while I am on "life-guard" duty and I love to hear the kids laughing and playing and cooling off. So... here's to summer and all of the WARM weather!

At any rate, I've jumped on the blogging bandwagon. I so enjoy reading my favorites and I go to my computer to check (several times a day mind you) to see if there is anything new. I will endeavor to write my thoughts as well as have fun and hopefully none of you will think it strange for me to be blogging. After all, it appears to be a "thirtysomething" event. But they do say age is a state of mind. I wonder who this mysterious "they" are. "They" are always making quotes.

So, 'till next time....

2 comments:

Liz Ervin said...

I am glad you joined the club. Welcome:)

Kim H. said...

I am so glad you are out there, I mean in cyber space, not just out there, ok well maybe that too. anyway, it is good to here from you even on a blog. Happy Blogging!! and your can't be any weirder than the rest of us.