(Serious Alert)
Okay, I know it is rare for me to write twice in a day but I need to relay an urgent prayer request and The Carrier Pigeon won't be out for a while.
My nephew is going through an extremely difficult time right now having been told by his wife that she is leaving him. He is 28 she is about 26ish. She is living life in the fast lane and has left him with their two-year-old daughter indicating she just wants out. She didn't want anything but her clothing and a few personal items. He could have the house and everything in it including the baby.
Now it appears that she wants half the house and the child.
Friends, without going into a lot of detail after all when does detail turn into gossip, this young lady doing all sorts of things that she shouldn't and a small child would never survive that kind of lifestyle. Let me assure you that my nephew is an extremely wonderful daddy and has dedicated his life to his little girl.
Would you please help me pray for my nephew and his baby? He is trying to remain strong for her but it is difficult as you can imagine. I am sure the courts will look more favorably on him than on his estranged wife. But prayer NEVER hurts. Also, he is searching for Truth. He wants to learn more about Jesus but well......you know? Let's pray for his salvation, the baby's safety and for his wife to seek Jesus too.
Thank you for your prayers. I know God is still in the miracle business and my nephew needs one now.
4 comments:
She's not getting her!
I am praying and have been.
I am praying too and I am on the same page as Liz....
I am also lifting the situation in prayer - a little close to home to me, my heart is breaking! God is faithful and just, we just have to believe!
Post a Comment