I am learning to speak Spanish and it's mucho mucho fun
My house is hacienda and uno number one,
la lalala lalala la can't remember the words, sombreo is my hat
and the little yellow kitten is el gato now the cat!
I learned that song in first grade when I was taking Spanish while my family and I lived in El Paso Texas. Everyone took Spanish there starting in first grade. I thought it was a good idea and still do. You know, the little sponge brain thing.
I can also speak a few sentences in German (fourth grade, Mrs. Lichstenstieger), Japanese (our exchange students....Hi Hideki!), French (seventh grade...don't remember the teachers name) and various words in Turkish, Italian, Valley Girl, Sign language, Opple, Pig Latin, Medicalese and Dog. And because I LOVE words, I do dabble in other languages as well and also have a Prayer Language which is a whole 'nother lunch, so to speak :) ....
There is a new language that has developed though that I need to become fluent in so any help I can get will be so welcome hint hint... and that is the language of txtng. My 'Tweenies like to speak "txt" and I need to know if they are speaking good txt or bad txt. Also, even though I DON'T txt takes too much time and cost too much money, it's easier to pick up the phone and leave a message it appears to be necessary to learn how to.
Like the other day for instance. The kids were all swimming and having fun and one of them got frustrated with another and yelled "Hey! WTF!" WELL...since I knew what that meant I made a major correction immediately to avoid that kind of talk in the pool again! WOW i hope there isn't a bad word for WOW, it's bad enough when the words are real and you know what they are and you can put a stop to if but when it is in txt????? I sure hope I can keep up. If not, because none of the kids are quiet in that pool, the whole neighborhood is going to hear an earful.
So. This summer sey habla Espanole gracias Jerry and cn u hr me nw.
Me multi-lingual? hoo knw?
2 comments:
LOL
ROTFL
Post a Comment